ACSTM-102 - WIRELESS DUAL CHANNEL ALARM SYSTEM SETS.
The wireless one-channel multi purpose alarm system set designed for use as a PANIC BUTTON in security systems
and for remote control of any electronic equipment:
- ELECTRICAL GATES
- SLIDING DOORS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC LOCKS
- AUTOMATIC BARRIERS
- ELECTRICAL CURTAINS
- LIGHTING FIXTURES
- ARMING/DISARMING OF ALARM SYSTEMS, etc.
- TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNELS.
- FOUR OPERATING MODES OF EACH RECEIVER CHANNEL:
1. PANIC BUTTON MODE (SECURITY)
2. SWITCHING MODE (ON/OFF)
3. HOLD MODE (CONTINUOUS)
4. PULSE MODE - 1SECOND
- Receiving range in open space - up to 250 meters
- Maximum quantity of remote controls learning the receiver – 680
- Easy learning of the receiver by additional remote controls
- Unauthorized access protection (in “Panic Button” mode)
- Last event memory: 30min (in “Panic Button” mode)
- The alarm comes on when the electric power supply is disconnected
(in “Panic Button” mode)
The operating range of the hand-held remote controls depends on the mounting location of the receiver.
The various obstructions, the environmental factors, the radio-frequency and electromagnetic sources might influence the emission of radio-signal and as a result, might shorten the receiving range. For optimal radio-signal reception: mount the receiver at least 1.5 meter above the ground, as far as possible from any radio frequency and electromagnetic sources.
|Receiving range in open space:
||up to 250m;
||433.92MHz ± 50kHz;
|Alarm period in panic button mode:
|Warm up period
|Dry contact relay:
||DC30V/1.0A; DC60V/0.3A; AC125V/0.5A;
|Opening protection in panic button mode:
|Last event memory in panic button mode:
|Operating temperature range:
|Storage temperature range:
||85mm x 40mm x 20mm;
GSN Electronic Company Ltd., warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under condition of observance of service regulations and to be repaired or replaced under absence of mechanical damages for a limited period of five years from the date of sale.